Saturday, July 08, 2006
-War-
-War-
My sisters had a war last night. Sarah and Da jie quarrel. Stuborness kills. Both said words that cannot be taken back and the war started. Poor me who stood in the middle of them was caught in it too. And the fight twisted my index finger. Crazy girls. And till now when I'm typing my blog, they had not spoke to each other. Childish.
Today I got my bank loan done. When to look for my laptop. Ba deh gave me $2000 and said he will pay for the excess if I can afford. The word "afford" is very subjective. If I want to save my money for other purpose, obviously I cannot afford it. But yup, he ask me to check the macintosh laptops which are on the high end. My target one is $4015. With three years gurantee. While the IBM one cost $2999. Daddy offer to pay the excess as he will receive his bonus on 10 July. But if I allow this to happen, da jie sure would feel it is unfair. How? Haiz..