Friday, July 21, 2006
-Back to school-
- Back to school-
After 7 months since I last attend school, studying seems to be a difficult task for me. I started my English course on tuesday this week. The first girl I met was Ellyn's friend Guan Hui. Haha.. Life wasn't that bad I thought. In additio, I met Shu Hua who is in my class too. Haha.. Then slowly it seems like everyone is link in a certain way- through friends, same 1st three month JC or same faculty we are going to enter. However, I was wrong. I found out there were so many things we had in different. All at different frequency. Haha.. I miss my class and friends so much. Especially huiting and liyun. They accompanied me to matriculation on monday. hehe.. at least i was not lonely then. I knwo slowly we are going into different direction in life, I truly hope we will always be best of friends. Did i mention, "that girl" is in the same class as me. You know how high class she is? a group of us with boys when to eat at a 'lok kok' coffee shop today, she refused to join us, and left to eat at other better standard place. But today when we did our presentation, she was so confident. I swear I will get that confidence of mine back. Haha..
Four nights of five hours sleep since the start of the course. Tomorrow is the last day. Happy and sad is the emotions I will use to describe myself. Happy that I can sleep longer, but sad as it is time to say goodbye to the new friends I made. Guess what, I think SRJC is the worst school here. There is no yishun or jurong to make SR look better. haha.. But who cares? right? Dress style is casual for us. Except you know who. However, though casual, the brand they all talk about is Zara, Guess, Espirt, F21 and the list goes on. Do you know Shu Hua puts on make-up to school? Or should I say half of the group of girls? haha.. Luckyily I have the other half to accompany me.
I still don't get use to the fact that the guys are two or three years older than me. haha.. I still joke and be sarcastic to them. Hehe.. Am i loud there? I think I'm normal with the hyper energy in me. Lol.. But i miss all of you.. Especially 2S13!!!