Sunday, June 25, 2006
-Shine-
-Shine-
Memories once shine as bright as the stars above. As time passed by, the shine slowly fades away. Soon, nothing is left. Nothing.
Recently, I began to watch many korean dramas on youtube. A wonderful website that my elder sister introduced to me. And a great suggestion from ellyn to watch korean drama online. The recent film I watched was My name is Kim Sam Soon. A fairytale like story that a handsome guy, Sam Shik who fell for a plump girl, Sam Soon, because of her attractive character. Though I mentioned the word fairytale, the words said in the end of the show was something that I think is very true.
"We may never know how long the relationship may last, be at least go through it as if you never been in a relationship before."
"If the relationship really failed, at least there is nothing to regret."
This sentence really said what was in my heart but I never had the courage to say it out. A courage that is very hard to find. I asked myself many times in the process of watching it, if I was Sam Soon, will I give that guy another chance again after going through so much pain? After shaming myself? After crying many nights away because of the guy? I think I cannot be like her. If I were her, the moment he said, " Like I said before, I never fall for a girl like you. You know why? Because your hands are as ugly as pig feet." I would have walked out of his life. No matter how much he had loved me or cared for me in the later times, a scar will always be there.
Sometimes I feel that I'm a weirdo. Whenever I watch a show, I will do reflection and lots of pondering .
Oh ya.. I recently promise liyn to help her take up her students. Two in Hougang and one in Boon Keng.Daddy is very happy about the Boon Keng one. Especially he feels that I should concentrate more on studies. Haiz.. I dunno. Three months before we go separate ways. Their exams and mine are coming by then. should I listen to daddy?