Sunday, June 11, 2006
-Pretty Face-
-Pretty Face-
I had a weird dream on friday night. I may sounds very crazy but it's true. I really had that feeling. I was walking away but suddenly somebody pulled me back from behind. I was hugged very tightly. A soft male voice said,"I'll never let you go again." Those words were like a blanket to the cold weather out there. I felt warm, happiness and glimpse of gratitude to the voice. We kissed. But when i opened my eyes to see who the person was, i suddenly woke up. I wasn't able to see the face. But the feeling of happiness and shyness was still in me. Saturday morning was perfect. Haha.. I woke up with a good mood. Haha.. sounds dumb but I'm really happy. Haha..
Went to the temple fair with Ah Lan Aunty, Uncle Jimmy, Mummy and gary. Haha.. I was like eating all the way. Haha.. how can I lose weight? But yup, uncle jimmy saved me fromt he awkwardness. Ah Lan Aunty suggested that I go to Genting Highland in her place as she is worried for Jasmine alone at home. I was shocked when she said that. Because it suppose to be uncle jimmy and his friend with gary and Ah Lan aunty. If it was me going instead of her, I'll be in the same room with Gary. -.-'' I'm not prepared to share a room with a guy or go travelling with a guy around genting highland. Especially I know uncle jimmy will be away with his friend at casino. Haha.. luckyily, Uncle jimmy say I will feel very uncomfortable. Those words saved me. Haha..Temple fair ended at 3 plus. So tired when I got home. Haha..
By night, I'm still thinking of that pretty face behind the dream. Hope to dream of it again. Haha.. I wonder who is that guy?