Wednesday, June 28, 2006
-Hatred-
-Hatred-
I hate to say this but I know nothing can appease the hatred in my heart. Today my father and I argued over the dinner table because of the way I want to pay the school fee of my SMU. In the morning, my father called from office to speak to me. He suggest that I take up the Study Loan insteadof CPF Education Scheme. The reason? So that daddy can earn the interest in his CPF account. I pissed!!!! Earn interest? Last year when I suggest to use my S$33,000 for this year school fee, he declined. Saying placing in investment to earn interest. I'm pretty unhappy at it and the topic ended with quarrels and stuff. I'm tired.
Just during dinner, I was very angry. I mentioned to him that Study Loan required guarantor. You know who he suggested? My uncle, who is like a half dad to me. First my uncle already bought me a laptop. And is ready to going to pay for my exchange programme. How can I ask him to be my guarantor? What about his own brother instead og mummy's brother. You know what my dad said to me? I thought guarantor cannot be the same surname? Bullshit. Four years ago he was the guarantor for his own brother when ah peh wanted to buy a car. So isn't he obviously lying? I feel so sick. Argh.....
Thinking about it, the more I wanna work while studying. I will excel in my studies and be successful. Never wanna talk about money matters by then. My family is not poor, we are actually quite well to do where we all can buy luxurious stuff of our own so why are we quarreling over such matter!!!!!