Sunday, June 04, 2006
-facade neglience-
-Facade Neglience-
It has been a reckless day yesterday. Practically got no mood for anything. If I said what Liyun has told me did not affect me, it's a lie. I couldn't sleep that night. I do not know how to explain this, and I know it is no use thinking of it now. But part of me is very upset with the decision by the school. Why for me with the same grades couldn't be given my first choice but instead my third. Not even the second. Whatelse is missing? I just don't understand. Not only that puzzled me, but the fact that when Sally got her letter she did not tell me at all about the course she was offered. For me, I felt so dumb. Knowing through the conversation when I was in Malacca that she is worried about the University stuff, I tried my best to console her. And once I got the letter, the first person I told was her. Hoping that it will ease her worries. I thought that was what friends are for. I know some things there are things that i couldn't understand about her, but I always will help. But why she did not even make the effort to just msg me about the course? afraid of me being hurt? Not knowing it is more painful for me to find out the truth? Friends? Though knowing that matter that night, I still gave her birthday wishes. Have anyone felt that way too? Or am I too emotional?
Why NUS treats me like that? Is it something good? Allowin gme to have all three different course and schools to choose my future. Or the fact of rejecting my first two choices a hurt in ego? I don't know. I chose my path. I made my choice. For that, I will excel in my course and if there is any competition against NUS business course, I will outshine. And I will. The point of having a little hatred for the system there is inevitable. Or am I too narrow-minded? I don't know. Few hours before leaving thailand, I love this place. Had my dinner at Chinatown last night. Ate a crab all by myself. Haha.. Losing weight seems to be at the back of my head now. Haha. But yup. Ate roadside dessert too, taste real great. Then head down to Siam Paragon to have a second round of dessert. Hagen Diaz. Yumm... Haha.. Macadamia Nuts Ice Cream Rocks!!! Haha.. Did I mention? I ate silk worms in Chiang Mai before. Fried crikets too. Crickets taste like deep fried prawns' legs, while the worm is gluey. Haha.. nice experience i guess. Haha.. I love singapore. Cya in 6 hours. hehe..