Thursday, June 01, 2006
-Deja Vu-
-Deja Vu-
Have you ever have that feeling before? This morning I woke up and walked onto the balcony, it was so misty at the level 27. I barely can see the roads and skytrain tracks. This scene was so familiar. It was like I dreamt of it before. After I washed up, I headed for the gym. There I saw this male gym instructor dancing folk dance. Hmm.. pretty hilarious but it became terrifying when he suddenly missed a step and almost hit the weights. The scene was in my dreams before, just after I came back from the work trip in March. It seems so real. I started to daze during my gym session until Ake find it weird I guess. He asked me is it because I slept not enough last night as I was busy watching Meteor Garden and typing documents for my uncle. I couldn't tell him what I was thinking. It was really deja vu. If I had total him, it would have think I'm nuts. Because it is not over an incident. It's over two matters already. Things start to freak me out when I returned to the room. Aunti Mai told me to shop for her online. So I did. Guess what. The process of check out purchase cart was so familiar too. Even till the point I typed the wrong information exactly the way I dreamt. Suddenly I felt like I was in the movie Final Destination. It may sound very weird but it is weird.
Now, I back at Auntie Mai's shop. Playing with the Photoshop Program. It's driving me nuts. Everything for the past 5 hours is crazy. Argh....