Thursday, May 04, 2006
-Vague Promises-
-Vague Promises-
Today I went for PAP rally. I heard SM Goh talking about the matter that why Loh Thia Kiang could visit all the funeral in Hougang. Clear enough is because every household that need to use the void deck for the funeral needs to register at the town council. So duh.. of course he has information=p The saddest thing of all is Eric Low has been serving Hougang as a Grassroot Advisor with no pay and no income from government. The money he spend is either PAP own fundings or his own money. For five years, he never gave up on us. But the people here is actually giving up for him. He never asked to be posted out nor did he wanted to walk out on us when he lost five years ago. But why the people here do not wanna give him a chance. SM Goh says if Mr Eric Low wins this time, and if he doesn't do a good job in the next five years or people still do not satisfy with his work then the next election Hougang will be a walk-over for WP. Sicko!!!
And the reports that WP saying PAP is making vague promises. Who is the one making vague promises? Nags and problems but no solutions. What we need is solutions. Who can control the oil prices? Nobody unless you have natural resource. But take Malaysia for example. The have the crude oil resource but the price is climbing up till the citizens are still unhappy. What about Singapore with no natural resources at all? WP has not come up with any solutions to the problems or their resolutions if the win seats in Parliment. And I'm still looking forward to it.=p
Haha..
Lastly, i received my SMU letter on Business Managemnet. I'm excited and happy. Though not accountancy. But it is another route for me. I think I going to crack my mind on the decision. I like business from the start. But daddy like accountancy. but he prefers SMU-.- so yar.. Going temple to pray for a sign I guess=p hehe