Monday, May 29, 2006
-Thoughts-
-Thoughts-
Many thoughts occured to me when I started watching Meteor Garden in my bedroom. I realised Aunty Mai just bought the DVD and has not even open the wrapper. What a waste right? So I took it into my room and watched through the whole night. Now is Thailand afternoon 2pm, I am finally awake after being blur this whole morning. Embarrass myself in the breakfast hall by spilling milk onto the floor and dropped my bread into the big bowl of yogurt that meant for everybody to eat, practically contaminated the yogurt with weird buttered bread taste. Haiz..
But yup, back to the point. I realised I had been naive during my last relationship. Now I have the courage to admit that I was stupid enough to think that though he was rough, he still loved me lots. But it was total bullshit. Hoping he was like Dao Ming Shi-.- But I think that is an insult to the character. Haha... Moreover, I'm not Shan Cai. Haha.. but did I really had that thought during that relationship? Please tell me I did not? But looking back the matter, I felt really dumb. Haha.. But I think those who have not experience enough in the world, one may think that way- even the other party hits you, he loves you. WAKE UP!!! I tnever happens in the reality world. Haha.. I suddenly felt like that was the first relationship experience I had. The previous few relationship serve no purpose but fun. I bet Timonthy and the rest felt the same too.=p But one phrase really knock my sense out. The phrase by Xi Men saying that two types of partner exist in the world. One is for fun while the other is the one that the man is truly involve and wanna spend the rest of his life with her. Hmm.. do girls think that way too?
Now I'm in Aunty Mai's shop to rearrange her website. Boring. Life at home was not good either. Sarah ranked last 40 in her level at school. Jie jie got third class honours. Daddy and mummy are all very upset over this. But we won S$600 worth of JetStar Asia airplane tickets. So they are joining Sarah and I in thailand on June 14 ^_^ Now all I can do is not to let them worry or upset over my matters. The next few days i got more shows to watch at night. Hahah.. Korean shows in thai and no substitles. See pix lor. Haha.. Thailand is fun. Away from the stress in Singapore. Now i can think alot about my life I guess. Haha..