Wednesday, May 17, 2006
-On Leave-
-On Leave-
It feels so good to go on leave. Haha.. Maybe the beat occupation for me is be a tai-tai=p Haha..
I've been doing exercise everyday for one hour. But i don't seem to lose weight=( Haha.. I know it is not miracle, but I'm so eager to lose weight. Each day staring at the mirror, i feel so sick. I think i'm going nuts. But I still love to eat.. Hehe..
Been helping Ba Deh's girlfriend with her business stuff. Reorganising folders, orders and the taxation forms. Tough life right? But what to do. My uncle do not have kids=( He had always bring me overseas. He promise to bring me to Hai Nan this december. If still have time den can go Shanghai. Cool. Haha.. But i don't really think much about that. At least i can lighten his task and job load. He has his own job and still has to do his girlfriend job. haiz.. Before I forget the story, I better write it down. I still don't like his current girlfriend. Only wants his money, keep buyign branded stuff and go western restraunts and eat expensive stuff!!! But since my uncle is growing older, i only hope she stays by his side always as long he is happy.
Cancelled the outing with andri and liyun. kinda disappointed. But I also not free on thurs so=p. haha.. moreover, we still have few more weeks before Andri leaves from Melbourne. Can go out another time. Haha.. The LHS meeting too.. Hehe... But tmr goign to watch Da Vin Ci code with da jie and dinner with Tau family.
By the way, the new SMU major for Biz seems interesting.. Need to attend the talk this weekend before leaving. But I'm going alone=( Hoping somebody to accompany me. but thinking again will they allow me to bring another person along?