Sunday, May 14, 2006
-Nags-
-Nags-
Great.. Today is Mothers' Day. But i guess my mummy is taking for granted. She nagged me the whoel morning to clear my desk, do this do that as my sister had left home early for temple. This week i'm pretty tired. So yup, did not go to the temple. Haiz.. as I'm typing now, she still nagging. I realised that want to be a filial daughter isn't an easy thing. Woke up to buy breakfast, doing household chores do not seem enough. Hmm.. Why this year mother's day is so different? Kiat Kor called this morning to wish mummy. He spoke to me about why not choose Accountancy. He said in Malaysia, this course is very difficult to obtain. But why am I giving it up for a general degree in Business Management? Haiz.. What am I suppose to say? I'm kinda not interested in Accountancy. I find Business more interesting and enriching. Moreover, when I've graduate I can take ACCA and be a qualified accountant. At the same time, I have a major in Business. i hope this plan works.
Had nightmare last night. Dreamt that I was chased by that guy again. Freaking out. I'm still havign phobia. Woke up sweating and couldn't sleep again. So woke up to do household chores. I going to reply the University soon. But decision is not confirm yet. Gosh.. give me a sign. pls...