Wednesday, May 31, 2006
-Luck?-
-Luck?-
I kinda out of luck already... Sarah called me yesterday night and we spoke for 47mins overseas call. It gonna cost me a bomb. Haiz.. But she was so sad and was crying. What can I do? I also crash the computer at auntie mai's shop. Nothing seems right this week. Ruined my first three days of the week. Went to the cinema with him and accidentally missed a step and almost fall hard on the ground!!! Hope there was a hole in the ground and I can stuck my head in it!!! Urgh......... Worse of all, when I was looking for a postbox and was asking around, those working freaks in Bangkok think I'm nuts. Finally a Japanese lady told me there is no postbox in the area. The nearest post office is at Silom-.-
Luck has seems missing for the past three days. At gym, I kinda spoil the aps machine. At breakfast, spilled orange juice on the floor and seat. On the train, I couldn't balance well!!! What is going on with me? Driving myself nuts. Where are you stupid luck?
Kinda like the life. Truthfully, I start missing everyone. Hmm.. even the postbox in Singapore. So crazy,right? Haha... But I'm really glad to return to Singapore soon. Gathering, movies, food and people. Haha... Back in 3days time...