Wednesday, May 03, 2006
-Looks-
-Looks-
Bad day today. I wen tto work but has nothign to do except photocopying things and eating-.- So I read up on history of Taiwan and Korea. Increase my general knowledge I guess. And while I was away at work, my "darling" sister watch the CSI alone without consulting me. She promised to wait for me and there she go watching without me and Sarah. The reason? Because tonight she wants to watch American Idol. Crap. I'm not borrowing season 2 and 3 until I happy with her attitude. Lazy and sometimes selfish gal. A gal who does not want to use her progress package and say she's poor. Don't wanna go look for temporary job but laze at home reading books. My mother always say if she had put that effort into studying, how good would it be. But there..
Now some interesting thing I realised. Haha.. Today I met two weird people. One is at the lift in my office building. This gal raised her right leg up and kick before walking out of the lift at 5th floor. She look perfectly normal but when she walks, it like hmmm... not very normal. Auntie Gek and I kept laughing and I mimic her move. I know it is veyr uncivilised to do so, but i did not do it inform of her. So yar.. I know I shouldn't but at times I just forget. Human I guess. Then the second one was scary. I entered the MRT at Dhoby Ghaut today, as I finally caught sight of a seat being empty. Haha.. I went up to it quickly and sat down. Not realising that everyone was looking at the guy. Until arriving at Little India station I realised the boy was digging his nose so blatantly that the "gold" was on his fingers. He practically wipe on his pants and continue to dig. Then he got this stench that I tried to bear with. Worse, he began to talk to himself. Haha...Guess how scared I was? I began franticallyplaying my handphone games. Trying to ignore the fact and pretend I was blind. Luckily he got off at Kovan. Hehe.. Relief I guess. Haha...
Tomorrow is off day. Meeting liyun for knitting. Haha.. wanna knit a shawl for my own use. Hmm.. possible?
By the way, reading today newspaper. I have fear that Tampines is in danger too. Especially when WP claims that the government took them for granted. Gosh. Try living in europe or hongkong. See whether we have taken for granted the current government we have or they had took us for granted. Crap. These people are without good qualifications to run a country. They are actually hoping to form the new government in the future. My ass. Reading the recent reports is making me nuts. WP say PAP is making a big hoo-ha about the Gomazes incident. But why aren't they answering any question. It is about integrity. But there you see they are now putting the blame on PAP. Answer the question and we all can move on. Look, who likes to nag on it? But everything must get to the bottom of it. Isn't it WP style of doing things? Get to the bottom of the matter. Like health and stuff? Mummy say she's always suffering from a heartache every four years. Haha..