Tuesday, May 02, 2006
-Long Day at work-
-Long Day at Work-
Life sucks real bad today. My laptop died on me. My boss is gonna kill me big time. Great. Life really sucks. I practically got nothing to do at work except sending 36 faxes, reading newspaper and more magazines. Boring day. I felt so bad. I'm like collecting money while doing nothing at job. And guess what I ended up solving maths questions for all the childrens of the aunties in my office. From P3 to P6. Haha.. i guess I gonna be tuition teacher soon.
I borrowed a series of CSI(Las Vegas) Season 1. Watching it starting tonight. Target to watch all by friday and i can borrow more the next time. haha.. Voting Day on saturday. And so i postpone my trip to malacca till sunday while I'll be spending the day with Tau family celbrating Chau Ting's birthday. Made her a globe filled with roses, small and big stars and paper clips folded into heart-shaped.
My boss is giving us an off-day on Monday. Cool. So I'll be away on the weekend till Monday's evening. Hehe... Trying to travel as much as possible before university starts. Now, should I accpet the NTU's offer? Am I really interested in Accoutancy? Am I the cut for it? I think I gonna try reading up and try to understand. If it works, yeah I'm up for it. If not, I guess I'll be appealing after 5th june. Now, my future is at stake. Haiz.. why can't I have more choice. I really wanna take human resource. so I need double specialisation. So is accounting really needed?
Now, politics. Haha.. I really hope Hougang elderly aunties and uncles can be like those in Jalan Besar. Support PAP for their policies and brains. Instead of supporting parties that will appear on the day of ur funeral. Guess why majority of Hougang population voted for WP? Because Low Thia Kiang visit the funeral of the residents why they passed on. Look. If one is hoping that his funeral has somebody to visit and votes on the point, one thing is clear. His mind is selfish and lonely. I guess lonely really do kill, yeah? But still I hope Aljunied will be win by PAP. Pls god, hear my prayer.