Saturday, May 06, 2006
-Blading-
-Blading-
Today the tau family met up at Parkway Parade. I'm praying so hard not to see that guy. Haha.. the fear will always be there lor. Haha.. Went for lunch at ajisen. Aiyo.. I fell this morning on my way to indian temple. So painful, so I was alittle hesitant for roller blading today. Haha.. Ajisen meal is okie. Haha.. The crayfish ramen was very nice. But the session there was tense. Jeremy's family of five actually voted for WP. They felt taht if WP cannot meet a certain % of votes, their deposit will be gone. But if everybody thinks that way, I think aljunied may lost. Haiz.. I hope everyone just don't think that way=(
Today election is driving me nuts. Today I went to PAP office downstairs to give Eric Low the banana. But he was sleeping in the room. Heard from the helpers, they say he was not feeling well since monday but he kept himself busy with schedule. Haiz.. Hope he get well soon.