Friday, May 12, 2006
-Big Tummy-
-Big Tummy-
Went to eat at Kuishin Bo with andri and liyun yesterday. Ate so much that I'm super full. Haha.. went to shop around and chat with them for the whole dessert time. I found out I'm in a totally different world from them. The place they dine at, shop at and expense budget are totally different. Haha.. But though we are in different world, I'm a little sad knowing that one will be pursing his dreams in Melbourne, while anohter will be pursing her degree in NUS. Different route in life. When will our path be crossed again.I once read a book mentioning that when people meet in life, it is because the paths crossed. I guess in life I had crossed many people's path. Haha..Numerous. When to watch movie with Dlephine, Oxy and seow sian in evening. Poseidon is great. Very nice. Maybe different people have different reviews. But for me, this movie is thumb up. After watching the movie, I realised i've been like that daughter's character of Kurt Russel. Haha. Need to do some reflection i guess. Very long never see delphine liao. She changed alot. Haha.. But as pretty as usual. Hehe..
Today is Vesak Day. My confirmation tickets have come. Last set. Leaving singapore on 14th June at 1305 and arriving back on 19th June at 1925. Haha.. Went to the temple early in the morning. Attend prayers till 12. Had lunch and went out to get fatehrs' day gift for papa. Haha.. got him sandals. Cost $86. haha.. very comfortable. =p Have done most of my stuff before going to Chiang Mai. Motto for now, live my life to the fullest. Oh! almost forget to mention, andrew msg me today to ask me out to settle a treat he owe me. I decline. Coz going out with pama. But i felt i will feel very uncomfortable with the trip with him, so yup. Postpone it till I feel better. haha..