Wednesday, April 26, 2006
-Waiting-
-Waiting-
Okie.. I'm having very bad mood for the past two entries. Haha.. But life is better now I guess. Shouldn't be so stress and upset when I don't receive the letter. Andri tried to cheer me up for the past few days. Sally told me that her friend received SMU letter one week after the interview with the professors. Haiz.. Life sucks. It's almost a month after my interview and nothing seems to change. So yup.. moreover I've no time to worry so much afterall.
Lock Yang Kor just entered office. He went to Washington D.C for almost a month too. But heard that he unintentionally offended Mark. And Aunty Pat is not making the matter any better. Mark was only a little unhappy about it but she made a big commotion over it. So now is a lesson on protocol:
Lesson 1: When you introduce ur spouse to the clients and ur boss. Do mention her name and her relation to you. Lock Yang introduced Tracy by her name only. And Mark, who never attend his wedding, asked which flour mill is Tracy from. When Lock Yang said she was his spouse, Mark felt embarrassed. For a boss who do not know his worker's spouse? So now, I learnt. Always introduce ur spouse by their name and relation with you.
Lesson 2: Never get involve in office politics.
Yesterday Aunty Pat is adding fuel to fire, causing my Uncle to flare. Crap. So I quickly offered my assistance at the Hotel Food Asia at Expo yesterday. I walked from Hall 1 to 6, viewing and eating. When exhibition ended at 1730. Had dinner and went back to office to work till 9pm. Arrive home at 10 last night. Tonight would be even later. Haha..
Working life fun? Not! Especially for office that is only consist of 6 people.