Wednesday, April 12, 2006
-Stunned-
-Stunned-
Life this week was slow moving. On monday came back to office to do some reports before leaving to run some errands for Ba deh at Tanjong Pagar. Met liyun and hui ting there too. Went to eat at murray street. Not bad lar. The noodle was different from others. But it cost me $6. Haha.. After that we treat ourselves to two desserts- coconut in ice and assorted fruits in red wine. The red one taste weird. I think they used the one from australia as the taste is slightly sour and the taste together with the fruits gave a little sweetness to the sea of sour. The coconut mango in ice taste great. Too bad they use coconut milk. Fattening. but who cares when we can enjoy our dessert as a threesome. But I think using coconut flesh to blend with ice will taste terrific like in bangkok Coca. haha.. After that we went to Bugis to get stuff. I found out the earrings I got for liyiun can be found there. Opps. but i still think it will look great on her. Luckyily the earring I got for hui ting cannot be found. Coz it is mix and match by me. Haha..
I bought 4 t-shirts and one surf pants. Spent $140 on monday. Excluding food. Opps. Then I also bought an iPod of 3oGB on sunday. Cost me $504. i'm dead broke. Then I also order a Papillo florida yesterday. cost me $80. Damn I'm spending money like water. Not mentioning Half of my pay was long gone. Hmmm.. i realised I'm the only one that gained weight out of us three... So sad. Need to diet. Bought sylvia's present too. We, LHS, decided to handmake again. haha.. only from us three. I dunno how the others will feel, but i know they sure feel uncomfortable. Especially we did it for liyun birthday and now sylvia's too. Hmm.. Will they feel we are leaving them out? Or am I too sensitive? Haiz..
Met with xinyi seow sian for lunch yesterday. Talk for a while and suppose to meet with Kenji and oxy in the evening but decided to go home. I got a bad tummy ache. By the way Errol will be send to Taiwan for one month in May. Haha.. so good right? Another ended with Florence from NTU calling my hp and home, coz I did not pick up the hp call. Haha.. Yup. My interview is on next wed (19/4) at 9.50am. Sally is having her SMU interview today. You know what? Not that I don't wish that she have a successful interview, but i find it quite a cheat when she was preparing answers for the interview. She ask me how i answer "Why accountancy" and "what webbie has the latest news headlines" so she can prepare and read up for the interview and the current affair section. Still I answered all her questions and ensure she got all the information she wants before logging off. Maybe it's my fault that i did not prepare. And was bitter she was preparing. But I still find it bad to prepare the interview in a model answer way. Haiz.. But hope she does better than me. Haha.. coz mine was the worse i think. Haha.. Lee tiang went for the interview too. Heard that i was smooth and good. haiz.. hoiw did I flung it? Hope NTU's interview will be smooth.