Tuesday, April 18, 2006
-Showtime-
-Showtime-
Let's see.. I'm getting stress each day as I'm putting on weight and I feel so fat!!! I think I becoming like those typical gals that wann abe thin. How? I dun wanna be like that. But the society see us like that!!! Yesterday was another day that passedby as I eat my time away. I felt a little nervous for liyun interview yesterday. She would be as nervous as my first interview at SMU? or will she be calm. I waited for her msg the whole evening. Haha.. her msg finally came in at 2000. Her msg seems alittle depressing. I thik she felt the same way as I did when walked out of SMU. I did not know what to say. Except do not think much. Even though the eagerness of entering the course is not as strong as last time, but failing to perform during the interview is as depressing as ever. Hope she will be fine soon=p
Mine up in 24hours from now. Opps. I'm already doing a count down. Haha.. hope it is over soon. it seems like a prepare for it is really unnecessary for me. KS is not m y cup of tea. Haha.. SMILE i think is the medicine.
I had this thought in my mind suddenly. I hope that he can be by my side during the interview. How sweet will it be if there is somebody there to share ur happiness or sadness once u step out of the interview room. The journey home will not be very long as it seems. I knida miss him. Especially surprisingly he was online yesterday. Dun need to book in. Haha.. I know I thought of stupid stuff again. Haha.. but these are inevitable lor. Haha.. Friday gathering coming soon liao. Yumyum!
Friday will be a reward for my long working week as hotel food asia is starting next week. Lots of preparation need to be done. Haha.. Ben & Jerry!!!! Yumyum!!!
Almost forget, Christope and Xie Jalan will be coming on next monday. And Lock Yang Kor will be back in 4 days time. More souvenirs.. Hehehe...