Monday, April 17, 2006
-Irresistable-
-Irresistable-
Weekend was just another quick passing days. When to audrey's house on Saturday. But was late for 1hr=p was baking muffins with mummy. Hehe... Made huiting wait for 1 hours at Toa Payoh Interchange. Opps.. Haha.. Hand-made Sylvia's birthday presents. Haha.. A plate and a display name board. Pretty cute. Especially it comes in purple with Liyun's art pieces on the name. And Audrey's angle dressed in white with pink poker dots on it. Not foretting Hui ting's roses!! And lastly a little touch of my handwritting. Hehe.. too bad I cannot upload pixs.
Went home and gave Sarah tuition on A Maths till 5pm. Sarah's maths really sucks. I decided to be a sister instead of tuition teacher. Now, my first priority is Sarah's maths result. I cannot be a good tuition teacher while leaving my sister to struggle with her weak maths foundation. The topics surds and graphical solution are atrocious. If by end of may her maths does not improve, I think I put my Thailand trip on hold. I just promised Ba deh to go Chiang Mai for volunteer service at the rural area. But now, my sister come first.
Yesterday waited 45mins for Gary at Outram Park to go temple together!!!! we suppose to meet at 0945. He came at 1030. He told me he left home ay 0940!!! But still I treat him to drink after the temple trip and I proceed to change money to ringgit. Went to his house and get my hair trim. Did gp with him before he sent me to the bus stop. Haha..I was so lucky lar.. Once i reached home, it rained cats and dogs. Haha. Teach Sarah maths again till dinner time. And carry on lesson from 10 to 1am. So tired now. But if my sister benefit from it, I'll be the happiest person on earth.