Saturday, April 22, 2006
-The gathering-
-The Gathering-
It was an enjoyable dinner with only 5 girls when there are 10 girls in S13. I guess it will get very little each time we gather in future. Audrey says that by her birthday, she thinks there won't be a gathering as a class. Hmm.. how true? very true. As we step out of the working world, people tend to place their priorities way differently. Money? Close friends? Leisure time? Lesson? And I guess these are ways peole starts losing contact.
The dinner was great and filling for the price we paid. each of us paid $15.40 and we ate 3 appetizers, 2 main courses and 2 slices of cake as desserts. We were talkign about interviews and more interviews. Lessons in school, jokes we cracked on friends and stuff. But there were stuffs that disturb me. Sally actually memories out her answer to the question why accountancy saying she's interested in the modules taken in Year One and stuff. Truthfully, she know nuts about it but she just listed them. I was shocked. But yup, I was given a choice whether should I prepare. But I chose not. So I guess I should not be upset and disgusted about the action taken. Then i was shocked with Huiting's comment, I found out that my elder sister was having her final year exam this coming week. But I already made plans for Huiting and Liyun to come. So I told huiting that most probably she could not use the computer but she acutally said that my sister could use the laptop!!! How could she say that? Was it a casual remark? I hope so but it was not. She wanted to use the computer. I dunno how to react. Should I be angry? My close friend from JC said that. i'm giving the baking that day a second thoughts? I already trying to tell my sister to compromise with me on friday but how can I say that huiting wanna use the com when our purpose is to bake? Why must I be stuck in this situation? Is it because my stupid mouth for suggesting?