Friday, April 21, 2006
-Diet-
-Diet?-
Goodness!!! Where have my determination gone to? Two times in this week I visited resturant for lunch. On wednesday, went to Dong Hai on the first level of Isetan Shaw Tower. Then today, I went to Wisma Atria Ding Tai Fung for lunch too. Ate so much that my tummy is about to explode. Ate 10 xiao long bao today, all by myslef. Actually everybody did that. Then ate a bowl of Spicy Mushroom Noodle (Dry). So full now!!! Later still got gathering. Gosh!! I'm growing. Wider I mean!!!
But truthfully, I prefer Dong Hai's xiao long bao and other dian xin. Much presentable and yummy... Haha.. Acutally today my mood ain't that good because my throat hurts and I'm having a little slight fever. But I don't want to miss another gathering. If not in june I most probably will miss Sally's gathering. So yup. My tickets are booked. I'll go on may 21 to june 4 and another week from 10 june to 18 june. Bring Sarah along on the second trip to thailand. That is the shopping week in Bangkok. Think Sarah needs a break. I guess the saving I had for the past few months will be spend on the little holiday with sarah. But since money can always be earn. I will just spend.
Received a letter from SRJC yesterday evening. My seat is 12F, ss is 12E, oxy is 12D!! Andri 25F. Haha.. coincidentally F. haha..He lar.. wants me to ask andrew about his sitting!!! Freak!!! must talk to him again. I'm still a little pissed with Andrew on monday. Came online and said "Hi" to me. Then when I said Hi and ask him stuff? He became dumb. Also dunno why I became a little pissed. But yup! But since i promise Andri, I'll sacrafice my face and ask. haha.. 3hrs and 40 minutes to knocking off. Rushing down to Novena. haha walking there. so yup. can u believe, 35 tau sa piah? I'm purchasing 35? haha.. no lar, mine 10 only, liyun 10 and audrey 15!!
Yumyum.. gathering here I come..