Thursday, April 27, 2006
-Break-
-Break-
A break a last. Haha.. today finally do nto need to go expo. The Food Hotel Asia was fun. But as the booth are from Hall 1 to 6. My legs really ache alot. hahah.. Yesterday was the most hilarious of all. I just wore 3/4 jeans and a plain white t-shirt as I thought I would be in office's kitchen busy baking. But suddenly a change of plans, i was suppose to go along. So yup. With heels, I walked till my legs really so painful. Lock yang brought me around. As for Ba deh, he spoke to many contacts from different countries, who keep persuading me to take food science and technology in NUS. Since my uncle is famous in the industry, they claimed it would be easy for me to find a job. Do I look like those need to pull strings? I truthfully hope, in my life, I pull as less strings as possible. haha...
So yup, went around eating and taking pictures of the decoration of cake. Met Judy Koh ( woman interested in my uncle) -.- As I had pulled a prank over my uncle hp when she called and not knowing I'm his niece, she kept staring. Until i had indigestion eating the food offered to me. Haha.. Met her everywhere we went.Argh.. Just opposite Jie ren's booth was the one selling water with the brand starting with A...*forgot how to spell* Everone there wore heels and are able to stand for the whole day.. haha..Commendable wor.. must learn.Haha..
Left office only at 9.30pm last night. Rushed back from Expo to bake. So tired. So my uncle say I do not need to go today. So yup yesterday was my last day at Food Hotel Asia, an event that happen only every two year. Learnt many things. Tasted many things too.. But now my craving for Japanese food is argh.....