Thursday, March 02, 2006
- The End -
- The End -
The D-day finally over. The night before the release of 'A' levels, I really could not sleep. Did some sewing till 12 plus and went to bed. Toss in bed, could not sleep. I had cried that evening, right after dinner. I was so nervous that my tears just rolled down. 2005 year was dreadful. I started it off with a wrong relationship and my studies went down the drain. Mid year results were horrendeous and my prelim results won't worth a glimpse. I'll never forget the days when our prelim paper were return to us. I practically failed everything. I studied so hard for my chemistry during prelim but I only manage to just touch a D. My maths fell to an E and physics was a miserable AO. And for the worst subject in life, my GP got an E8. Those were my ugly results.
Looking at those results, who is not worried for the upcoming release of 'A' level results? I am. And is not little but very.My dad was angry with me crying over spilled milk. He was still sore over me choosing SRJC and even going into a relationship during my critical year. I know he is angry because he do not want to see me regret. I know he cares. So that night, my dad did not speak to me after reprimanding me for my actions. So on 1st march morning, met liyun, hui ting and ellyn to go waterloo and indian temple to pray. I did the chinese "fortune telling" at the guan yin temple. It was a good sign that I picked. It read not to worry. But I still am. Inevitably. So after prayers since it is early, they all came to my house. It was a little messy=p mess it up and did not bother to clear. They all exclaimed that my house have a lot of food. haha.. that point I do agree. And that's why I have problem losing weight.
Walked from home to school at 1pm. Sat just outside the PE depeartment, staring into the hall. I'm scared, nervous and on the verge of breaking down. My mind was full of the subjects I took. No peace. The new JC1 batch wished me luck. They told me to relax but duh.. who can?
Liyun, hui ting and I are leaning against each other, in my heart I really hope we all do well. For me I did not ask much. My target is to get into University. At the moment when Ms Goh said
liyun and I passed GP. We were so touched that we cried. At least our effort paid off. But my core subject were still unknown. When the analysis was over, I was the first take te results. I was shivering, causing my signature to be ugly. Mdm Loh, passed me the paper and I overjoyed. lol.. I did not believe my eyes. I got A C A C5. Grade A for maths and chemistry and C for physics and C5 for GP. HAha.. so happy.. Never thought so much to do so well. When Mdm Loh say I was third in class, she made my day. So yesterday liyun got AAB, sijie got AAA!!!!! Sally and andrew got the same grades as me=p Hui ting got BBC, liangshi BCC but A1 for GP!!! Stupid guy!!! The rest I not so sure, so I think i was insensitive as I was too happy. sad sad.. Sorry if I hurt u all.. but it is because I was too overjoyed. Sorry sorry.
Now my headache, dunno which one to go...
haiz..