Monday, March 27, 2006
-Crossroad-
-Crossroads-
Greeted by the sunlight that was shining through my curtain binds today. I was only 6am in the morning and the sun is up. That's the life in Thailand. Not forgetting the time here is slower than Singapore by an hour. So i think it's normal for the sun here to be up at 6am. Brush my teeth and went for gym. An hour of gym session in order to burn off the calories I eat at every meal. But it seems like those running and weights are not working. I'm still 3kg heavier before I left for Bangkok. Maybe the machine spoil yeah? Or the gravitational force here is stronger? Lolxx.. Crapping...
This week nothing much except I went to visit my aunty here. Help her to be the nail model. Like -.-. My nails are freaking ugly. Couldn't believe she made that offer. So yup i had fake acrylic and gel nails for the weekend. Pretty uncomfortable. Can't dig my nose, was my face without scratcghing my skin. The worse part was to type. Typing on the keyboard was realy bad and slow. Lots of backspace button hits and spelling error. One will surely understand when they see my 1cm long nails. Like some demon. To make it worse, nails on my right hand is blue and pink on the other hand. Haha.. weird. When to the fortune teller last weekend after getting my nails done. Ake and his family were all there. He dress like a guy in 20s.Totally not like his age. 31. He sat next to me to interpret what the fortune teller said. The fortune teller only speaks thai and alittle teochew which i only understands a little too. So yup, my first few years of life was critical. Might have died then. Hmm.. quite true. My kidney failure problem will be critical if not been found out early so yup. My previous year was a really bad year. Bingo. Got many problems in health, relationship and studies. And without me speaking at any moment in the fortune teller premises, he told me to speak softer and be more femine. Hmmm... when he saw me speaking or hitting guys? So yup. Accurate. Then the future prediction. Business is the best way I will excel in. Will not meet the right guy till 28yrs old and will marry late or even never. Hmm.. my heart broke. My dream my having a kid before 28 is dashed especially no pre-marital sex for me. So ta-da! Not interested in anyone anytime soon or forget anyone on my mind!!!! Ake's parents paid for my fortune reading. Cost them 2000baht. So ex lar. i can buy alot of thing wor!!! Haha.. Then they brought me to lunch. Met his whole family. Haha.. He is the only one slim and fit in the family. Haha.. He goes to gym 4times a week and each session 1 1/2 hr. No wonder no girlfriend. Haha.. Yup i'm 19 this year, they are shocked. I look very old meh?
I only spent 4 hrs shopping on sunday and the rest of the day reports and more reports. Damn i thought i should have more shopping.The week started with lecture and baking sessions in kitchen. I realised the older a person gets the more deaf he gets. Simple instruction like weigh ingredients for Danish and Crossiants, they weighed for other products too!!!! Pissed. who clears the mess? Sophia lar!!! Argh... Miss home, so much. So i called home on wed night to speak to mummy. And another week ended with a dinner with Ake and boss. Pasta again. They just like italian food. Haha.. Ake does not know how to cook and he loves to have a kitchen. Mad! After diner we went shopping. Window shopping at the shopping paradise of branded goods. Gucci, Zara, Louis Vuitton and more.. But we changed our route to the basement 1 to see pastries, bread, cake and steamed buns. Guys that are in this industry all are like that. My uncle too. Everywhere we see is bakery. Boring. But yup, drop by a CD shop and i chose a Kelly clarkson cd that cost only S$12. Was about to look for money when Ake paid for me. haha.. okie that's nice but why he don't buy something from other shops like prada but a cd for me? haha.. joking. I prefer having a cd that i like.
So yesterday was nothing more than just shopping in the morning and suppose to rush report again. But i was caught in the demonstration against Thaksin outside my hotel. Could not get inside and got shoved around as they shouted loudly," Thaksin, Get Out!". Broke a toes nail in he process of pushing my way through to the enterance. I was so scared I will get hit especially I'm Singaporean. Prayed so hard to have no violence. And I arrive safely back to my room. So reports till today yeah. Boring. So do I like thailand? A little. But a little dislike too. haha.. but dun mind coming back here in June for two weeks. Haha..