Friday, February 24, 2006
-Unlucky Day-
-Unlucky Day-
Everything seems so wrong yesterday. My laptop went nuts, the weather sucks and I was pulled so many times. Crap!! I was so tired yesterday that I do not have the enery to scold those bullies. I just don't understand why are Singaporean so rude. Sometimes I just hope I really born a Japanese. Or even live there. Walking along orchard road and waiting to cross the road, people are apparently blinded or they are bloody late. At Wheelock Place pedestrian, a guy just knock me from the back and I almost lost my balance. He shoved his way past me and did not even say a word or even gesture to show that he is sorry about his action. He merely treated that it never happen. What an idiot!!! I was too tired that I just settled with that stupid treatment I got. Mrt wasn't that squeezy too. But at somerset station, two maids walked in and stand right beside me. So close that her perfume was a little overpowering. As one stood next to me the other stood right in front of me and had her arm right in front of me holding the bar. Then she start showing her friend the "beautiful" necklace she bought. She tried to put it on and her arm missed my face by 1cm. Stupid woman. Then her smelly and thick bush hair came flying toward my face. Yucks!!! B****!! No sorry and she kept standing closer and closer. Farking idiots. I couldn't take it anymore. The journey from somerset MRT to dhoby ghaut seem so long. Changing line at dhoby ghaut, I entered the purple line and stood at the connection between two cabins. At Farrer Park this indian man tried to cross to the next cabin. Losing his balance, he stepped onto my foot and kicked away my sandal on my left foot. My poor sandal "travelled" with him to the next cabin. As he arrived at the door, he treated like nothing happen and waited for the train to stop. Bast***!!! His stupid leather shoe scrape a piece of flesh of my last toes. Hurts so much that I cried. I even had to hop to the next cabin to get my sandal. Everyone just stood there looking at my plight. Why are Singaporeans so inconsiderate and unfriendly? I hate my day. Hate it so much. So I limped my way home from MRT station with a bleeding toe. Sorry that I'm racist. I know I shouldn't, especially I'm praying to Indian God. But I just can't stand it when Indian man just treat female like dust. Especially those rich ones. They always thinkthat their gender is the superior one. Assholes.
Yesterday evening, everyone seems to be busy with their own stuff. Nobody sat down to watch tv except me. Staring at the television watch American Idol 5. All songs seem awfully sang. Is it my mood? When to bed early but was woken up sarah bumping into the fan around midnight and her alarm clock at 4am. Told her so many times not to set an alarm when she cannot wake up. She had problems waking up at 5.45 when Da Jie was giving her wake up calls. Bad night with stupid nightmares. 7 more days, my heart just couldn't calm down. The situation was not like 'O' levels when I was only worried for English. Now, I'm worried for all subjects. My GP, Physics, Chemisty and Mathematics. How will I fair?Bad?
Woke up today with a body ache. Just felt so weak that I do not have energy when da jie kept asking stupid questions like what songs I'm listening to and why I wear these clothes and stuff. But I must admit I am really very tired that I did not put in any effort in dressing today. Worse a long sleeve, high cut T-shirt and a three-quater pants. No necklace, no earrings and no a watches. Just a plain white and blue outfit. I must admit I look so unappealing on orchard road. But I clearly have no energy to give a second thought. Haha.. comfortable with what I wear and that's fine. Now I really feel like drinking strawberry milk. Hehe.. so stress and tired.
Wanna watch Brokeback Mountain. But cannot!!! It's R21!!! Crap.. now da jie watching it with david. Haiz.. Guess I got to wait for much better movie=( Still haven't catch my first moive of the year with a anyone. Always been alone watching. haha.. maybe after results, see whether I have the mood. hehe..