Monday, February 13, 2006
Truth in My Eyes
*Truth in My Eyes*
Spoke to andrew on saturday night. If I say i wasn't delighted, it's obviously a lie. He started the conversation. Told me about his life in commando training. Haha.. He claims that he is one of the weakest in the whole bunch. I think he's not. I believe he's just average. He only got a silver for ippt. Did not make it for the 2.4km run. Commando life is real tough. Need to run 2.4 in 9.44mins to get a C which is the minimum to achieve a gold for ippt. Haha.. I told him to imagine me chasing him and cursing. But he said why dun the other way round. Haha.. crazy guy! The moment he spoke to me, I was happy. Why is it so hard to let go of such feelings? Maybe he no longer have such feeling. Maybe he's just speaking to me as a friend. Sometimes I just hope he don't speak to me and let me slowly forget my feelings for him. But I yearn for him to speak to me, I don't want to lose a friend. So weighing both, I chose that he speaks to me. Stupid I am. I guess so.. hehe.. But this coming weekend he won't be around. He's on field trip. So will be at tekong. haha.. He actually told me. haha.. maybe he tells everybody. I did a stupid thing again. I disturb him and sally. It only make me feel stupid cause I obviously jealous. He tells sally everything too. so yeah.. kinda stupid right? To be jealous over such things. Ended our conversation early as I wanted to go to bed. He was curious whether I had dates for valentine. Haha.. Yes I do. And is three. haha.. Xinyi, seow sian and delphine. Either we are single or boyfriends are not by our side. haha.. Rejected wilson too. Sorry pal. Do not want you to get the wrong idea. Friends are perfectly fine. Before I left, andrew told me to speak to him whenever he's online. He sure will reply me. But is after his game ended. At that moment, I told him off. For making me wait the afternoon before I left singapore for malaysia in January. Crap. But yup, since he promise to be by my side whenever I'm down in future, I forgive him. Haha.. Hope he remembers his promise.
Ethelbert family came last night, Ma was so quiet. She only spoke to ethelbert during dinner. It was so awkward. Dinner table had the weird atmosphere, that I just couldn't stop yaking so it won't be so quiet. Haiz.. Damn! I sure look like a chatterbox.. hehe.. Took out liquer and drank it with ethelbert. Totally crap. He lied to me. Told him I met Ah kiat's new girlfriend on my trip back to malacca. He said he saw her once too. Look Ah kiat only had his new girl in december. So when I ask when has he met her, he stopped for a while and changed the topic by giving a reason that he lost track of time. I was really angry. Look! I'm not stupid to not see that you felt awkward answering that question and the stubbering over answering shows that you are obviously lying.Sometimes I really dislike my paternal side of family compared to the maternal side. The maternal side is so much more friendly and honest. Pretty pissed. But so be it. Since the fault doesn't lie with my side of family, I clearly don't give a damn!
After they left, I went down to look at the chingay floats that past Hougang. Handsome guys and pretty ladies on the float waving. But some helpers on the float seemed so dead. I was so shy to wave back when a guy waved to me. Girls too. haha.. shy shy.. but only one guy caught my attention. Though it's only a few seconds, but he left an impression. Haha.. Gosh! I think my hormones are running high. haha.. Turned in early last night but woke up due to a stupid prank call!!!! Pissed!!! Haha.. now half dead at work. Update tmr after my date with oxy, seow sian and delphine.
Results are coming out soon. How? Hope I get results that are good enough for me to enter business in university. I received NUS letter that states my pin number. Hope my pin number brings luck and allow me to enter NUS and enrol into a school I like.. Cheers!!!