Monday, February 27, 2006
-Rekindle-
-Rekindle-
Went to raffles place during lunch break. Walked into the sewing shop and got stuff that cost me up to $70 dollars. Tons of thread. Holder. Cloth. Expensive right? But it's my hobby that I never touch for months. Saw the baby sewing frame that I gave exactly the same one to him. Having my sewing in it. My mood wasn't the best after that. But I still pulled my collegue alon gto shop just to forget my pain. Why does it still hurt? It's been almost 3 months. Since he told me he threw it away and we were like brother and sister. Yup.. maybe we are. Really wanna cry again. Gosh..
Never mind. dun talk about it first. Bought a pair of platform. From DMK. Cost me only $23.90. Okay withing an hour I spend almost a hundred. Now, I know where my money went. Hehe.. I love it so much. Olive green with some embroidery on it. Love it so much. From far I saw it and practically drag my collegue into the shop. Haha.. I think I gonna be crazy about shoes. Like patrica mok. Haha.. So nice.. and specifically platform and flat shoes. haven't see one that I love though.. the word is "love".. haha...
Back in office slightly after lunch time. Then spending most of the time chatting online and serving net. Faxes all sent out liao. haha.. Then comes the rekindle part. Liyun asked me whether I was speaking to him. I wasn't. Wanted to, but there's nothing to speak about. I realise that besides my life, we hardly speak about anything. His life? He doesn't tell me. Maybe isn't comfortable for him. Or maybe it doesn't matter whether he speaks of it. Kinda felt weird when topic was brought up. A feeling that I do not know how to describe. But felt much better after speaking to her. Got something off my heart for today after seeing the sewing frame at the shop.=p So yup.. 2 more days to go.. D-day!!!!!!