Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Reflections..
^Reflections^
Last night spoke to Andri till very late.. Aww.. now still very sleepy!!! Taking some time off my work to type. Spoke about many things.. hehe.. did not know that his class got so much problems^_^ Same like our class.. haha.. How??? He told me that A levels results will be out next week!!! Who exactly is right? Goodness.. now I so blur aannnddd scared!!!! Results will be out soon, what am I gonna do? I like freaking out lar!!!
We spoke about relationship and stuff. He did not know ming jin is attached to suay lun!!!haha.. cannot blame him too.. he's always in indonesia.. He asked me do I still have feelings for that jerk.. Hmm.. NO! Truthfully, I was thinking back on that relationship. Now that I think about it, I forgot his birthday and stuff. I even forgot his surname until Andri told me.. *bleah* I kinda good at forgetting stuff yeah! Andri got a little fustrated when he heard that that jerk is attached. His reaction, " Why is he always attached? What they see in him?"
I was quite taken a back by his reaction. Then he told me, if I was ever sad, don't be. He mentioned that there are guys out there that only wants to experience. Hehe.. That point I definitely agree.. Actually girls do too, but we are always on the losing end.. Gee..
But sometimes I just understand why I just can't get somebody to love me as much and at the same time not possessive? Is love really that possessive? Or like the way I see it? Once it's gone, it's gone forever. If it appears again, I do not want any bit of it. I do not know. Andri gave this analogy. If one day you saw a shirt that you really fond of but you lack the money to buy. When you are back to the same shop one day, it's no longer there. Disappointed. But when you see it again after sometime, will you buy it? Andri's answered yes. My answer no. But how true it is? Maybe in the perspective of relationship, I will consider buying it. It just depend how much I really yearns for it. Andri said something that reminded myself of what was my motto. You don't go looking for it, it will come when it's time. So yup! That's my motto.. that was gone for sometime. Guess in some ways, it just doesn't belong to me. I think if anyone I know drop by my blog may not know who I'm talking about. It's slowly leaving. It's ain't that bad single. haha.. I have a date this valentine's day. With my da jie. I guess we'll be lesbian for the day. hehe... Andri wasn't really happy that valentine's day if coming. Haha.. maybe because he is single. hehe..
Talking about that, sally actually asked Andri whether we were together ever. Haha.. if Andri was my boyfriend.. Hmm.. things will be so much different. We'll be the noisiest couple ever!!! Haha..But I guess we'll always be friends. Clearly he do not have the chemistry for me nor do I have love chemistry for him.. Pure friendship!! Maybe one day like what he said about relationship.. But nah.. I abviously not his type neither is he. So back to reality, he's working next week!! Haha.. surprise surprise.. gee.. mr halim.. haha..
I really hope to enter University. haha..Good luck to everybody and myself!!!!