Tuesday, February 28, 2006
-plain old me-
-plain old me ?-
Yesterday evening I met Amanda Yap on my way home.
Guess she nv change much, and that's why I recognise her from far.
She had put on a little weight. But still tall as ever. For me,
she don't recognise me at all. Maybe is the hair and dress style.
Wore a super short OP shorts cum skirt to work. Usually I never wear such short stuff, but since their shorts with it, then I shall wear it right? Haha..
Hardly wore short skirt since primary six. Remember that day where I fell at kovam in front of Derrick Guo. Stupid idiot. Never help me at all. From then on, I never wanna wear a skirt. So yup, had a chat with Amanda for a while. She said I change alot except the voice. Guess that's my trade mark =p
once I was the innocent girl next door,
now I'll never be the same girl you know.
each day passed with a lesson for me to learn,
I'll never make the same mistakes as before.
Nor will I be clinging to what's left behind.
That innocent face you see is no longer pure,
Thoughts and actions to harbour myself from pain are embedded.
Maybe the plain old me will be back again.
maybe...