Thursday, February 23, 2006
* The past*
*The Past*
Arrived in office early today. Having a cup of premix XO coffee that releases the strong coffee aroma in the air, typing on my laptop and thinking about the days ahead. But inevitably I would always look back in time, wondering how's life like if little details were changed and led to great consequences. Walked to the MRT with Mummy today. Met Chau Peng Hwa's wife and some SRJC guys. And the surprisingly, the indian woman distributing the TODAY newspaper is very friendly. Maybe she finally realise she shouldn't be so fierce every morning when I greet her morning. But yup at least smile and greeted me back today. Haha..
Now, talking about Chau Pen Hwa's life!!! Sorry that I won't call him Uncle. Or should I say I'll not be sorry even. Looking at his family, it only makes me wonder are guys mostly like him. My dad told me that his wife asked for a divorce and he granted her that. Okay, if it was because he loves her and do not want her to suffer and granted her wish, I'll respect him and glad to her it. BUT sadly, NO!The story started last year. His wife could not enter Singapore for some immigration problem. So Chau Peng Hwa took their son to Singapore and hired a maid to look after his son. But the part did not end there. His maid was actually his sex partner too. He actually got the cheek to say that to my dad. Whenever he drives his kid out, the maid will sit at the front passenger seat while his son at the back. The maid was always having jewellery making me wonder whether she was a maid at the moment I first met her. So when the wife finally got permitted to enter Singapore, life seems difficult. She got to find odd jobs that allow her to return home only in the morning. And I guess that's why I always meet her on my way to work. The maid was sent back to Indonesia with a sum of money. When the wife found out she wanted a divorce. And he granted. Not repenting, he even offered to bring my dad to thomson to cut hair where he recommended that the lady their have wonderful skills both in bed and washing. YUCKS!!! He actually told my dad. Luckyily my dad always been truthful to us. But the saddest part was the divorce part where his son say he doesn't want to be visited by his mum. He doesn't want to see her. When my mum heard that, she was very upset over these. Maybe it was our family matter. But which mother won't feel for another. Especially if they place themselves in that situation. The child you carried for 9 months said that he never wants to see you again. I think it very painful to hear that. Now, Mummy hates Chau Peng Hwa to core. She feels that he is the one who brides the son with food and toys. I do not deny that I suspected that point too but what can we do. Daddy also did not like the fact that his collegue was like that. Now, papa also tries to keep his distance.
On the other hand, heard from Mr Aman's sister that he broke up with his girlfriend of two years. Surprisingly, that girl is a chinese.. Gee.. I wonder who she is. Heard that after the broke up, he's very sad and depressed. Lol.. hope he finds the right one soon. Hehe.. 8 more days to result day!!! So scare!!! How? Lol.. Have faith in myself and the god I pray to. And that's the advice I got from the temple. Haha...