Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Opinions
*Opinions*
Valentine's Day is finally over!!!! haha.. actually I'm not dreadful about it. But it's kinda weird especially I work at orchard and i saw many ladies with big bouquet of flowers. At the sight of it, I had three opinions. First, I was a little envy of them. But, it turned to anguish. Then I wondered, will they be like me? Receive flowers but boyfriend's character sucks! Lastly, I thought that the guy must be bloody rich! It's good to recive just a small gift but now I feel that I rather have a lifetime promise than any material stuff. Andrew once told me he is not those romantic type of person. He also asked me do I mind such people. I told him I do not mind guys that are not romantic but I really hate guys that lie and break promises. That's the magical me. haha..
Recived a forever friends bear from aunty gek and lock yang. Haha.. Cause I'm still single. They kept making fun of me saying I do not have guys dating me out, so I chose girls. I tried to explain myself. I currently do have feeling for a guy and he is going to tekong for his field trip. What can I say? Haha.. But I do have dates but rejected. Wrote testimonials for everyone in my class to wish them happy valentine's day! Left work at about 5 plus to proceed home before going to compass point to meet delphine and rest. But coincidentally met seow sian at doby ghaut^_^ Haha.. so we just left for compass point. Bought 2 shirts for $40 at U2 and went to walk around. Clothes are so expensive!!! Haiz.. In the end, I only got 2 shirts. Met delphine and bought gift for shu ying and hui juan. Since I did not prepare anything for delphine and seow sian, I treated them to dinner. ^_^ Shu ying and hui juan came. They were surprise that I was there. they asked me why did I not go out with guys. I merely answered shu ying that I'm single and available. And I know suay lun is with ming jin. Initially she was uncomfortable thinking that I do not know. But I knew. And it's long ago. I saw the picture on sijie's friendster. Lol.. no big deal. He got his life, I have mine. Valentine's day was over just like that^_^