Friday, February 17, 2006
Oops! Day dreaming again!!
*Oops! day dreaming again!!!
I think if 'm caught day dreaming I'll sure be sack.. haha.. tough job!!! Cause it's boring.. hehe.. Three more weeks before I leave Singapore^_^ But tow more weeks to results.. Haven't been busy with work lately so it gave me plenty of time to daydream about my results.. What if I don't make it? Of course deep down inside me I hope I do make it. I really want to enter university. The desire of this route in life is what I want. But as I looked back in my life I was actually manipulated by the society. Everyone believes that entering a university and get a certificate is a compulsory. But how true is it? Dur to the pursue of everybody, I blindly followed. Now all I think is to enter university. What is my actual goal in life? Live my life to the fullest? Or to achieve and reach the highest I can get in the lifetime? I'm confuse. Is it because of the society that it makes me think that money is very important? Lately I found that I'm a little stingy. Towards my family too. What am I becoming to? Working is tough, earning is tough too. Spending is so much fun so it made me rather save and spend my dad's money? That's not me. I can't be like that. But recently, I rather go out with parents so they pay than I do. Am I very selfish? Yes, I am. Now, I do not get allowance anymore. Expenditure is high. But I still love to spend money. I want to buy a new bag, shoe and watch. Now, I've decided. If I get a grade that is good enough to enter university, I'll buy myself all these. Deal!
But it gonna cost me a bomb. I need a laptop too!!! Maybe can get Ba Deh to buy for me? Haiz.. what thought I'm having again!!!!
While working I thought of him again. How? Why I just can't forget about him? haha.. kym ng was once questioned why is she not tying the knot soon with her long time boyfriend before he ditch her. She answered that she believe that if fate really end between her boyfriend then so be it. There's no need to tie the knot just to keep him by her side. That statement suddenly pass through my thoughts while I think of him. Yup, maybe if I keep insisting that he must keep his promise, he will leave when our fate ends. Heartbreak is for sure but by thinking this way, I think I right. Of course I hope we will have an outcome. But I'll force^_^
Okie lunch break now, today everybody's going to newton for lunch.. hehe.. yum yum!!! Gonna eat again. Gosh no wonder I'm growing wider.. haha..