Wednesday, February 01, 2006
buSy wEek
lolx.. still sick.. but had lots of fun in malaysia. haha.. met up with cousins and talked about everything under the sky. goodness.. both hui en and me are love sick.. hehe.. actually not that serious lar.. just still thinking of our current love.. *bleah*
Everyone still the same. Qi De still as handsome and playful. Qi Yun gorgeous and thin. Qi Shan as shy as can be. Hui Ren slim down, Hui Chi had an outbreak of pimples and Hui Huan had grown so tall and put on much weight. Haha..
When to Er Gong temple for the first time since young during new year eve. Still remember last year on the second day of lunar new year. He called me over to the table and blessed me, gave me amulet and stuff. Saying I willl have troube for the year. I think that trouble is U-Know- Who. Haha.. So this New Year Eve, I decided to go back to pay my respect. Crowded but was an amusement to see the procession. I guess I was pretty to the helpers. Kept looking at me!!! Not that I'm boasting but yar.. kinda pissed me off. At first O thought I must have looked like an alien. haha..i also got a red print as a protection from Er Gong on my new fila green shirt.. gee.. but yup blessing.. who don't wants? Then on the second day oflunar new year I went again. This time I wore skirt because I going back to Singapore. When I suppose to climb high to put the joss sticks I stopped and asked for help from Ba deh.. And a group of slut start laughing at me. Look! What's so funny? I not so cheap to flaut my panties at the temple and disrespect the deity. I was real angry when Ah Boh told me, but i told myself let those sluts laugh all they want. Guess what, they were punished. Their clothes were dirtied by incense. Haha.. More hilarious was the reasons they were there for. One of the girl gave Er Gong two names, stating that both are guys that are courting her. Her question was which choice is better? Er Gong answer was NONE!!! hehehe.. Another girl asked where should I go to study so my music will be a success? Singapore or Taiwan? Er Gong answer was "your choice". "Most importantly is your determination and interest." My interpretation was Er Gong is trying to tell her she will lose interest so going anywhere is the same. But maybe I am wrong. My turn to asked. Gave mummy and Sarah's date of birth and time. Er Gong said that mummy's digestive system is weak. Need to eat regularly. And sarah's having an emotional crisis. If she ever loses it, she will leave home. When I heard that, I cried. Maybe people do not believe. But I do. It was so accurate. I cried when I heard about Sarah's prediction. My thoughts were I don't want to lose her. Mummy, Da Jie, Daddy and I will never be happy if we lose her. Maybe I'm a little like auntie, kinda believe in stuff like that. I rather believe and take precaution then losing it. So yup.. When I'm about to leave, they took my picture secretly. Goodness! I'm not a super star you know?
When to drink on first night of lunar new year. Drank half a bottle of red wine. Got a little tipsy. haha.. I have this song.. Ai mei.. it is exactly the feeling he is giving me. Haiz..
To everyone, Happy Lunar New Year!!!