Sunday, February 26, 2006
-Anxiety-
-Anxiety-
Woken up by my mum in the morning. Urging me to go for a jog to relieve stress. I really love my weekend lifestyle nowadays. We will always go exercise as a family. But in the park, I had many thoughts running in my head at the sight of the elders sitting at the stone chairs and those doing qi gong. My first thoughts were about my parents. My father's age is catching up. I just getting worried for his health and stuff. Daddy's reaction is getting a little slow too. When he retires in 2 years time, what can I do for him? Worries and more worries. My parents had made so many plans for me, but I have none for them. I guess I got to start planning and saving. Maybe can sponsor them to holiday once a year once my dad retire. So I guess I really need to work and study at the same time. Looking at them, I only realised how much I love my parents. Truthfully, I don't believe in only crying and remembering what people had don't for me only when they passed on. Look at S Rajarathnam, people only start remembering what he did or his existence when he suddenly passed on. Maybe I too critical but why do men only remember a person when he leaves the world. Artists are the same. Their painting only become famous after his death. I'm trying not to be like that. I'll be trying to make up to my parents as much as I can.
After the jog, we went to NTUC to get stuff. But arriving at 8.15, the gate was still down. And a commotion was atthe gate. This barbaric woman was banging the gate and screaming for it to be open as the notice states that it will open at 8am. Followed this act was another group of aunties and uncles. Shouting to rip the notice down as it is not reliable source.With all the commotion, it only made my sister and I get more disgusted. My first thought," Uncivilised, uneducated people" Isn't it obvious something had gone wrong inside that the gate cannot be open. Unobservant they are! No cashier was at bay. Obviously they can't pay or even enter if no cashier was on duty. My parents merely stood there and shook their head. Disgusting sight. Then when a young staff tried to explain that the supervisor ordered not to open, the group screamed at him telling him that they do not care and all he need is to open the door. Can't they think for a moment that the boy will get into trouble with his superior if he does that? It is just because he wasn't their son, so they just didn't bother to think. Then came this vegetable department lady screaming at the boy to open, saying that it is no point waiting for orders as they people can shop first. So the poor victim open the gate and people started rushing in. My family waited for everyone to enter then we start to get our trolley and stuff. We overheard the boy getting scolding by the superior and stuff. And you know where's the woman from the vegetable department that instructed him to open? She just went back and denied that she gave that instruction. Stupid woman!!! If she dare to say, why she did not dare to own up? Coward. My mother could not bear to see the boy being scolded. So she spoke to the supervisor and daddy backed mummy up. Barbaric singaporeans. Will they behave like that overseas? Hopefully not.
When to waterloo to get timer and crocodile socks. Then met up with liyun and ellyn to pray at guan yin temple. Praying hard that I'll do well. Followed by proceeding to liyun house to make sushi^_^ they catch me stealing food. Gosh.. no image liao.. haha.. Dinner was mustard soup.. yumyum..