Saturday, January 07, 2006
Sweet Outing
Yesterday was pretty tiring, had been sleeping late recently. *yawn* hehe.. so slept pretty early after completing the box of vcd on Lovers in Paris. Did not quite get the ending. But I starting to fall in love with the lead actor. Haha.. maybe it is because i needed someone by my side now=)
Today met wei hao, chancy and chau ting for lunch at cine. Pretty fun. Wei hao look so cute with short hair. I dressed in a different style today. Look different I guessed, so when i met my ex-school mates they were in awe. Hehe.. but i spoke to wei hao today about Andrew again. I guess it's time to give up. Like what Wei Hao say maybe jonathan had spoken to andrew before and know what he thinks now. So most probably he really don't love me anymore. Gee.. Never mind, study time.. Fight fight fight!!!!
Great enlightenment achieve today..