Monday, January 02, 2006
Shopping
It was a great joke yesterday during shopping. In the morning, i drop by the indian temple to pray as promise and follow my dad to change money. Then we took a bus to Bugis and i found out it is called Victoria street. Stupid lar.. make me so embarrass. I went to buy some puffy 3D paint for my photo frames and then went to albert street OG to get my new sandals. Too bad i couldn't find a desire grey flat-based shoes but in return my daddy bought me a platform that cost $49.90 but after discount it is $39.90. I bought myself light pink nail polish too.. hehe.. But the joke is when i was trying pairs of shoes after one and another. my daddy was standing beside me giving me opinions. Then a woman next to me told her daughter,
" Aiyo! Look, old man bring china woman come shopping."
Upon hearing that, I broke out into laughter. Goodness, do I look like a china woman? Or do i look so old? Gosh!! Funnier, when we finally bought what we wanted, we walked into bencoolen street shopping center. And my daddy got all sorts of stares. It was pretty funny especially my hands were holding around my daddy arms. Haha. I wonder should i be happy that i look pretty and attracted so many people, or sad that i was thought to be a china girl. From waterloo street after praying to Guang Yin Buddha and Lord Krishnan, we headed to sunshine plaza where i bought paint specially to paint on my frames. We then dropped by to eat yun tun noodles and even the waiter gave my dad that kind of look. Poor daddy. So when my dad brought me to eat Tau Huay after lunch, he immediately clarify to the lady boss at the counter that i am his second daughter. Goodness. But they praised that i was pretty. Thank you. Hehe.. After the dessert, we met Da Jie at popular and Mummy ans sarah came later after their haircut. I bought some glitters and white glue for my decoration of frames. I predict that it would be beautiful. It was a long day out, three quaters day gone, i started to clear my study table and decorations. It looked much better after new arrangements. All the clearing ended at 6 pm. haha.. then new year's eve dinner was ready. Nothing special, but as we started to joke about the looks daddy got during the day, the dinner table was lively throughout. So i ended up spending the night sewing a design that i bought from Yunnan during my OCIP trip. I really miss there, hope to return there when I'm 21. Hehe... While sewing the pattern, the memories seem so vivid. Hope everyone is fine. And i did my count down in dreams. Haha.. not going to harm my health for some countdown.
Next morning, I went to the supermarket with my parents. Bought some crackers so I can eat on my way back to Malacca. And bought mustard and cheese franks for hotdog breakfast tomorrow.When home, mummy started cooking curry. Something that i was craving for months. Hehe.. guess i'm always pampered=p During lunch, sarah asked mum for permission to go out for dinner at her seniors house. Mummy was reluctant, but since daddy mentioned if sarah cleared whatever mummy told her to, she may go. So sarah was realy obedient that afternoon, no talking back like usual, no screaming, no grumbling. Perfect. Even Da Jia got shock. Haha.. but mummy still did not allow. At last i persuaded mummy, moreover it's not everytime and sarah had grown up. So sarah was on cloudnine when the verdict was pleasant. But she hop the phone for the whole 2 hours after that. Goodness. I needed to phone Hui Ren but could not. When she left home, she dress like -_-'' and there was no goodbye. Was it a mistake to help her? At that moment, i was wondering. So that evening, four of us sat together and enjoy the curry. Very nice as usual. After dinner and fruits, i started work on my photo frames. Painted them, sprinkle glitters, put cotton wool and puffy 3D paint. The whole thing was completed at 9 pm. Drop Hui Ren a call, but Hui Ci told me he was at work. Working on his birthday? For me, I don't believe it. So I told her that I'll call back later. Quite a joke, I wanted to fake my voice but was still recognised. Haiz.. So i came online and spoke with andrew. Veryy funny guy, wanted to make me get angry but i just couldn't. After a relapse, i just look at life in another view. Why bother to get angry at people, it only harms my health more. But nice talking to him. Hope we can keep in touch always. And I mean it. Hope he finds somebody soon. As for me, i'm happy being single. Nothing that bad afterall. It only means more choices three years later.. Hehe.. At last 11 o'clock came. Drop Hui Ren a call again. Hui Xuan picked up the phone this time, she thought I was his girlfriend. funny. But Hui Ren knew who was I. This cousin of mine suggested i get a boyfriend to dig gold, and dump him after that. But Ah boh heard so it was quite hilarious, when you can hear the backbround swaying,
" oi, don't anyhow teach sophia. What boyfriend! Study lar!"
And we both kept laughing over the phone. Soon we both passed the phone to our mothers and the sisters continued the conversation. So my New Year day ended like that. Hehe.. So HAppy New Year to all!! May ur year be well and promising(",) Tata