Friday, January 13, 2006
Shocking News...
I went to have lunch with Xinyi and seow sian today.. Met one of their collegue and heard many interesting stories at their office. Funny funny... but my office ain't that bad too.. I have people disturbing me, laughing at the way i do things like talking, walking, eating and even dressing. But my collegues are very friendly and working here isn't that stress afterall. I cfan use internet anytime i want. and play games as and when I free but of course after I finished my work=)
Shaoying asked me out for dinner today.. Hmm.. I was actually quite surprised. But yup.. long time since we met up, so i called home to inform my mum and left for dinner with her.
Shaoying is still as tall as ever.. Practially a head taller than me.. urgh!!! Haha.. but the most shocking thing is that her elder and only sister got married last year. Her sister is the same age as my elder sister. And she got married. Not completing my information, I was even more awe when i found out that she actually already gave birth to a baby boy recently when she had not turn 23 yet. Whao.. I'm actually quite envy of her.. hehe.. but it's fine. I'm gonna concentrate on my career first.. So after dinner, i went home.. so tired.