Friday, January 20, 2006
Pissed
Look, today is a bloody long day. Able to see the difference in my vcabulary and you will know. I'm tired and finally reached home at 5.30. Ate a few tarts and london almond cookie, my elder sister wanted me to accompany her to hougang mall. Because mummy told her to join contest. Look I very tired at work, did not sleep well and finally got a chance to come home. Looking at her, I wanted to say no. but just couldn't bring myself to say it. So I went. At the same time, mummy said that the OCBC bank will be open. So i can cash out the cheque.
Walking out of home, my elder sister forgot to take the umbrella. I told her I have one in the bag but she insisted on going back. I was already unhappy about it. Then she open the umbrella when there's no rain. Can't she be more observant. Maybe because I'm tired so I was in the bad mood. Told her to close the umbrella angryily. then she lifted the umbrella so high that it catch my hand. Look, if it was me who scratch her, she would have scream my head off. All I did was to glare at her. Never mind, on the way from the traffic light, she kept calling me,
" so-fi-fi, so- fi-fi..."
Does that sound nice to you? It was in public. An dit was not once but several times. Then when I answered and asked why she kept calling me? She said," nothing, I just call for fun.. I'm so stressed." Look, I know she's stressed due to the bloody project she got to redo. If last semester holiday she had started earlier, it won't be a rush to revamp two chapters in 4 days. Maybe the lecturer was an asshole too. But to prevent this, it could be handed in earlier. Then it wouldn't be a crash with the up coming Chineses New Year holiday.
Then it comes again, " fia fia.." This time I was pretty pissed. So I answered," What?!" in a loud and rude tone. I guessed she was shocked too. I was. Never thought it will be so loud. Her question was, " Did you see how old young that girl who was smoking so much?" Obviously i did, but I wasn't in the mood to care. Due to this mood, I saw everyone as irritating. Every face. So when we reach the bank, as i entered, a man push his way through. My sister ahd to moved back several steps. Worse the teller told me it was closed. Look I've entered the bank, if you wanna stop the queue, stop it at the enterance. NOT FEW STEPS before the queue.So when I decided to walked away, that rude man started to give excuses. " I just knock off..." such stupid excuse. Look you do not have any bag with you. Who are you trying to bluff? At least I had my bag with me. Farker. My sister just gladly let that rude idiot to shove her aside with my bag. I told her off for being so defendless.Useless. So the route back home after the luck draw was unpleasant. Did not talk to them until now. Sucks but it me.
If I can be happy go lucky in such circumtances even though lack of sleep, it will NOT be Sophia Teh Jie Er!!!! Crap! I must admit everyone has bad temper. Whether you wanna express it or not, it's a different thing. This is me! I'm angry, I can't be happy. I can't fake a smile. Never!
Haiz.. now I'll go to bed. Suxs