Tuesday, January 10, 2006
A long night..
Things did not go right at all for the whole afternoon. Heavy rain, lunch date cancelled, drenched due to the rain and came home late. That did not end at all. Just as we were waiting for Dddy to get home, Batu aunt called. She mentioned that Uncle Eddy and aunt Martha had went over to batu pahat on christmas day. When Daddy was finally home, we had our dinner together and mummy told dad about the visit by uncle eddy and aunt martha in Batu Pahat on christmas day. The table turned in a distasteful one. Daddy mood was already very weird that day and upon hearing it, he became more agitated. I tried to remind him to relax as their family has a high risk of hgh blood pressure too. But he did not heed my advice. By 2230 last night, when we were talking to Sarah about the debts of handphone bill and birthday presents, it finally trigger off the volcano.
Daddy began to scream at Sarah as she was acting mute when we asked her questions. He actually took up a stool and was about to hit it down on her. My immediate reaction was to stand between them. My father did not hit me, but threaten to hit if i continue to stand in between. I was not afraid. After all the beatings I had from a jerk last year and once i was bash by my dad. So i guessed i was ready for this. In the end, he chased my sister out. And mummy went along. I cried and beg my dad, but he was too angry to listen whatever i wanted to say. My dad went into the room at the same time my mother called. They were waiting at the void deck. The weather was so cold last night, i was worried sick. I waited till midnight then i slowly let them in. We only slept at 1 in the morning. But as i was worried that Dad that he may not be able to sleep, i went into the dining room and stay up till 3. When my mum finally called me up, and I shared my little bed with her.
Sarah is turning from bad to worse. People owe her money she did not have the courage to ask for them back. What a leader she is? I don't believe she still wants to be a Prefect and Camp leader. She clearly needs a consellor. We just couldn't communicate. I did not sleep the whole night. Get out of bed at 0630 and headed for the Indian temple before the sun comes out. I prayed so hard. Hope my prayers are answered,