Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Few Hours Left
i slept for only 3 hours today. Goodness me!! i cried myself to bed. i thought of many things that happened between us, I just couldn't let it go so quickly. I need time. For a whole year, i had feelings for him and even though I tried to spite him. The scene of me about to alight from the bus yesterday kept floating in my mind. I kept looking at him waiting for him to look at my direction, he never did. Even when i alighted. I walked so slowly hoping to catch another glimpse of him, he never turn, all i saw was his back. I tried to stay up at night in order to speak to him. He was busy playing. Promise to " chit chat" with me, but never reply the next day. I'm tired. All these will soon be memories. Time please pass by quickly as u take away my sorrow. I plead for time. Time.