Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Bugis Street
Last nigh my JC class gals met up to celebrate Huiting's birthday which is today^_^ As i knock off at 5, i arrived at bugis very early when the gathering time is 1845. So to kill time, I met up with Liyun first. Then came along Ellyn. We went to waterloo street the guanyin temple to pray. Haha.. of course we both prayed hard for our results. Who won't right? So when ellyn came , we were quite shock. She had permed her hair. Maybe it is because the curls were started to high, it made her face a little rounded, but she still look gorgeous with this new hair style. If she had put her hair behind her ears and wore earrings, you will look more mature^_^
From waterloo street, I read about my zodiac predictament of the year. Everything seem fine and peaceful even love life. So I guess, three years single is true.. hehe.. After reading the zodiac we strolled back to Parco. Bought 8 little dessert cakes so as to celebrate the birthday. Hehe.. The medium size cake is so small and expensive. So we bought 4 different flavours of dessert cakes- tiramisu, chocolate truffle, orange mousse and strawberry cheesecake. Each flavour 2. Haha.. We are suppose to draw lots for the cake.. haha.. I prayed mine would be strawberry cheese. i had a liking of it since young.. strawberry.. yum yum.. haha..
As we shop with the cake in hand we were getting worried that huiting may see it and the cakes may melt. So I and ellyn went back to the shop to request they temporaryily keep the cake with them while Liyun will wait for hui ting.. Surprisingly, Ellyn and I hop on the escalator just one step before hui ting. And we did not realised. When we finally found out, we all were so shock. What coincidental. Luckyil, we have dropped off the cake..
Six of us gathered and had our dinner at Ajisen. Food was not bad. But upon hearing we are getting our result next month, I lost most of my appetite. Sally and yvonne finally joined us at almost 9. Sat down and talk and sang birthday song. Not foregetting to mention, we saw a very cute and pretty boy at Ajisen. Handsome? I do not consider him handsome.. but pretty, long eye lashes compared to average guys. Beautiful smile. Carries a fluent american accent. ABC? haha.. maybe.. but not my type. I bet he is younger than me. Okie back to the point, we talked about many things. Sally, ellyn, me, hui ting's friend and many others. Majority a gal emotion in relationship was the topic or mine topic. Haha.. Couldn't hold back my tears. So i cried. =p But once sally told me everything was past, I know roughly what he was thinking already. They think so much a like.
Sometimes i do get jealous. Is it love? I don't know. haha.. sally knows so many things about him. So many.. I'm a woman too.. I do get jealous. I know I'm wrong to have such feelings but I do. He seems so far away now. But I guess sally was right, it was over. I should move on. Everybody advised me too. So yup, let nature takes it course. Hanging on is so tiring. Especially there's no one to support. Sorry that recently my posts are all about him or feelings.. but i guess this is me. If i need to stop whinning, I need this as an output..*bleah* Sophia's on the way!!!
Results comign out soon, can't be sleeping well soon. Gosh!!! Maybe I'll, highly I cannot. How???