Saturday, January 14, 2006
As a company..
Today's weiliang's birthday!!! So as a friend, I went out with him. He said he asked other gals but nobody reply him. So sad right.. so I thought that it won't be nice to celebrate birthday alone.Moreover, what's there to celebrate when you are all alone? So I met him for lunch. Met at bugis to shop for his Chinese New Year's clothes. But he only look for clothes like bug sweater and stuffs. Totally 16/17 years old style of dressing. Maybe it's me, I feel that guys at our age shold start wearing shirts during such occasions. But I won't be critizing his dress style. Moreover, different people like to dress diferently. One example me.. Always dress in a way that people thinking I look like an auntie. Haha..
Lastly, he wanna watch a movie. So when there was no screening time that suits me. We decided to walk to Doby Ghaut. Unfortunately, there was no screening until 1800. So we ate moss burger and took neo print. No way i allow people to put their hand on my shoulders when taking pixs unless it's my dad or my boyfriend. So when he tried to put, i shoved it off!!! Please, dun try to be funny.
So after meeting him, I left to meet my mummy and went for shopping. I bought a new scraf. hehe.. nothing much.. hehe