Thursday, December 22, 2005
Narnia
What a tiring day. Work was never too little. Orchard Road was raining cats and dogs today, and i was stuck in office to have my lunch. But i still got to leave early today as i'm catching a 1730 movie at Lido to watch Narnia. I've been looking for too watching this movie for the past 3 months. Finally it is out. I had grab the movie tickets since last tuesday in order to catch this on the opening day.
When the movie finally started, a childish guy started to mimic a lion's roar. Obviously, it sucks and not mentioning that it is irritating. The movie meet my expectation, i felt it was much better than Harry Potter's recent movies. So I guess i'll be a fan of Narnia in the years to come^_^
After the movie, my sister suggeste dthat we walk to Doby Ghaut to catch the train. The route seem endless especially when i was wearing high heels. Hate them. I think i can never be a gorgeous girl that can walk with high heels! Along the way, there were so many smokers. Soon i'll die of second-hand smoke. Can't these people use their brain. Obviously they don't.
Now, i'm dead tired. There's still work tomorrow, so i got to end here^_^
2 more days to christmas...